Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The writing bugs hits me!!

So you might have read my Showtime News blog which was created more than a year ago that's all about entertainment news.

That baby was created when I needed an outlet for entertainment dirt for my fabulous company, Radio Africa (Kiss 100, Kiss TV, East FM, X FM).

But as days turned into months, thanks to my talented sisters (Shina, Pinky and Farah) who all are writers, a fabulous journalist/writer named Javed Kana and my awesome editor at The Star-Mwangi Githahu's constant encouragement in writing (and for getting my work published in The Star)my dormant muse was woken.

I write reviews-restaurants, films, music,books- and features for The Star and since i enjoyed writing so much I decided to post a couple of them here (after public demand).

Thank you for being a part of this blog, reading it and for bearing with my Rara's (musings, or as my wonderful TV co-host says-Adatia-isms-LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment